Jordan & Nic Bennett

 

Jordan & Nic Bennett 


JORDAN RAYMOND BENNETT 

PWC Canada. Partner. Investor 










Jordan R Bennett

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordanrjbennett

https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/contacts/j/jordan-bennett.html

Multi-Millionaire 

Vaughan connected to Toronto - Oakville or Chestermere & Calgary if in Canada 

Travel budget

Amy T Bennett & 3 DNA children 

Resume - CV

KPMG to PWC & remnants of other or so and in North Bay & area prior 

Chartered Professional Accountant 


SYDNEY NICOLA BENNETT "NIC" (CITY)

S.B.G - CIG Shareholder. Investor 









Sydney N Bennett

https://www.linkedin.com/in/citybennett

Billionaire 

Calgary - West Vancouver if in Canada 

Travel budget

Dr Carly K Bennett. Tekari Y Bennett alongside 4 DNA children & grand daughter. 2 - 8 more planned

Resume - CV

https://anti-deficitsbun.blogspot.com/2026/07/resume-cv-nic-bennett-sydney-nicola.html

Bennett's PhD Dessertation. Alberta based in Canada. Engineer. Neuro-Scientist. Physicist that earned an MBA

Portfolio of work & financial portfolio referenced in H.I.3. Public - private access with evidence or controlled evidence 


1983 & 1985 BIRTHS

Siblings that grew up negatively affected by NB-OT Neuro-Labs with K.T UN Neuro-Labs of Alpha Health 

Background investigation: 

H.I.3 Case. Investigations pre - post 1999, 1993 & 1989 alongside efforts between 1999-2001 / 2008 - 2012 & again between 2012-2026 

Hollywood is for the birds. Do not speak of. People like entertainment. Nic is traumatized 

Dr Carly K Bennett alongside mother Dr Mary Koslov & one of the Francesca's passed off NB-OT Neuro-Labs in Ontario & a section of Univision Labs more than others 

HAVANA INTERNATIONAL 3+ MK ULTRA H.I.3 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Canada Think they are doing?

Public Vs Private Access & R&D + H.I.3

Message to US Government