H.I.3 - 1 No More Public Updates Sept 2026
CRIMINAL ACTS
January 1, 2016 - September 26/30, 2026
Disclosures for H.I.3
NB-OT NEURO-LABS IN ONTARIO = DUG HOLE
Nothing else is being updated yet Neuro-Extraction logs & memory extraction analysis alongside private access text logs will be added to a compounded legal chart in review with no public access for domestic & international Law-Courts & between Law-Firm review
If now focusing on victim Sydney Nicola Bennett
If Bennett since:
Thinks
Imagines
Remembers
Sees & views
Hears & feels from touch
People at NB-OT Neuro-Labs in Ontario between 2012-2026 more than prior carry out vocal - physical attacks on Bennett
Weapon: covert wBCI at NB-OT Neuro-Labs in Ontario
EXTENDED
Watches a video online or offline
Video, Video clip, movie - film or television if not related or separate content
People at NB-OT Neuro-Labs in Ontario between 2012-2026 more than prior carry out vocal - physical attacks on Bennett
Weapon: covert wBCI at NB-OT Neuro-Labs in Ontario
REHABILITATION
Bennett is in a new oversight & R&D position alongside doing 2 years of physical rehabilitation for what NB-OT Neuro-Labs in Ontario did between 2012-2026 & leading up to
10 YEARS ACTIVE COVERED CASE AS BACKGROUND
H.I.3 Partial public access took 10 years in the making
The most copy - pasted criminal case review on Earth in history. Over 2.5 Billion shares in over 120 countries of 195
H.I.3. Over 10,000 lawsuits or effective layers of legal actions planned. Pre - post wBCI like an international cold case. Statue of limitations is limitless due to wBCI's & connected variables with no lawful right in use before administration
Meta: Facebook & Alphabet Google - YouTube - Blogger already agreed with Bluehost not to remove anything off www.sydneys.space (not .com). www.cypressmotorsports.com & www.sydneybennettgroup.com
H.I.3 No More Public Updates
HAVANA INTERNATIONAL 3+ MK ULTRA


Comments
Post a Comment